“The Plainfield Center of Islamic Enlightenment is a non-profit organization that strives to establish a healthy environment to worship Allah (SWT), educate the community, serve and enlighten them under the name of Allah (SWT) and the message of the prophet Muhammed (PBUH)”
- Institute and educate the pillars of Islam; Tawheed (Oneness of Allah SWT), Salah (Prayers), Zakat, - (Obligatory Charity), Seyam (Fasting Ramadan), Hajj (Pilgrimage)
- Educate the community through lectures, workshops, seminars, evening and weekend classes, and in anyway we see possible and beneficial
- Educate the Non-Muslims in the community about Islam by hosting open houses, Non-Muslim Days, and activities to welcome them to the center and promote the beautiful message of Islam.
- Build Brotherhood and Sisterhood among members of the community to establish a strong Ummah
- Assist the Community in special circumstances such as illnesses, unemployment, death, etc - Provide the community with helpful services around the center so they may have access to it such as doctors’ clinics, lawyers, Halal Restaurants, etc.
- Organize recreational and outdoors events for the community throughout the year such as Picnics, sport tournaments, indoors activities, etc
- We ask Allah (SWT) to assist and help us in fulfilling our objectives and maintain our mission in the light of the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet (SAW). We ask Allah (SWT) to accept from every brother and sister who contributed, contributing, or will contribute in the future Insha’Allah.